|Beach Front||5 minutes walk|
| || |
Built of coral stone, this delightful villa provides a unique experience of being nestled in lush, private, tropical gardens right on famous Gibbs Beach. There are three air-conditioned bedrooms (one on the ground floor and two upstairs), each opening to a balcony. The ground floor Lounge is beautifully furnished and opens onto the private, covered patio area with built-in bar, plunge pool and comfortable alfresco dining for up to 10. Guests are well looked after by a friendly staff headed by an excellent cook and they will do their utmost to ensure you have a wonderful holiday.
||Gibbs Beach, St. Peter, Barbados
• Excellent cook
• Night Watchman shared with villa next door.
• Pool Service
||• Plunge Pool
||9ft x 9ft and 6ft deep
||Master bedroom King size & Bedrooms 2 and 3 have Twin beds that can be made up together or separately.
are en suite, 1 powder room. Master bath is air-conditioned. Both
Master and Bathroom No 2 have outdoor showers and Bathroom No 3 has a
||• Air-conditioned bedrooms
• CD player
• Ceiling fans
• DVD player
• Fax Machine
• Internet Access
• Near Golf Course
• Near Tennis
• Satellite TV
||• Equipped with a flat screen TV connected to DirecTV, CD/DVD with surround sound.
• High speed ADSL internet connection available to guests who bring their laptops.
• Each bedroom is equipped with a safe.
• Master bedroom has a stereo and other bedrooms have portable CD/cassette/radio players.
• Dining on covered terrace adjoining plunge pool and wet bar area.
• Large covered coral stone patio lit by handmade copper lanterns and
specially dersigned handmade candle sconces.
• Near to Suga Suga restaurant and spa facilities.
• Watersports are available on site.
• Golf and Tennis are available 15 minutes drive away at either Royal
Westmoreland or Sandy Lane.
Click here to add to the Guest Book
If you'd like to enquire about a booking, please select your dates and click 'contact agent' and we will contact you.