Number of Bedrooms:
Maximum Price per week:
Special Offers Email a friend

If you wish to email this page to a friend, please use the form below:

Visual verification

Sign up to our E-newsletter



Associations: Wexas and the Association of International Property Professionals (AIPP), Local property Index

Allegra

3 bedroom property comprising 1 bedroom main house and 2 bedroom cottage, 3 bathrooms, Pool (v)

Beach Front20 minutes walk
LocationHope Bay, Bequia (Exclusive and private)
StatusFor Rent
  

Villa Description

Allegra Villa Bequia overlooks an extraordinarily beautiful, wild and remote beach with turquoise coral reefs off shore. The property sits on 4 acres and is the main house on the owners 70 acre estate.

INSIDE/LAYOUT

Laid out over two properties the main property homes one huge suite, kitchen, living and large pool deck with a bar. A separate cottage houses a further two bedrooms.

BEDROOMS

3 bedrooms each with great feature of a private courtyard. One vast bedroom in the main house which sleeps two guests, and a two bedroom cottage which accommodates four guests. An extra guest bed is also available if required.

BATHROOMS

Each bathroom has been given it's own unique finish. All bathrooms are both practical and easy on the eyes. 

ENTERTAINMENT

Freshwater infinity swimming pool.
ipod music station.

OUTSIDE

Gated entrance through manicured gardens. Private parking. Private infinity swimming pool, ocean view poolside bar and kitchenette, 20 minute walk down to the beach. Ten minute drive to Port Elizabeth shops and restaurants.


Details

Food and wine

Fully Equipped staff can be provided to serve breakfast, lunch and dinner on request.
Restaurants on the island are good and varied (Italian, Swedish, French, Caribbean, American)

Getting there:

Map: Bequia is the second largest island in the Grenadines, 10 km South of St Vincent and 8 km north of Mustique
Air: Private Jet to Canouan island just 5 minutes flight from Bequia’s airport. Fly to Barbados and Bequia airport has daily flights from here. Alternative with chartered plane would be Martinique, St Lucia, or Grenada. It is also possible to fly Barbados - St Vincent and then take the ferry.

Accommodation Details:

  • Sleeps: 6 in 3 double beds. 
  • BBQ: Gas BBQ
  • Facilities: Outdoor salt water swimming pool with 6 sun loungers,
  • Audio Visual: Ipod dock
  • Internet & Communications: Wireless Internet in main 2 bedroom lodge, vonage phone for free international call. Restrictions: Please note that disabled access is limited.

Guest Book

Click here to add to the Guest Book

Price from US$ 7750 per week

Rent per week:  4 or 5 bedroom 3 bedroom 2 bedroom  1 bedroom
Low Season
May 1 - Nov 30
$ 7,750 USD enquire enquire
 enquire
High Season
Dec 1 - Apr 31
$ 9,250 USD  enquire enquire
 enquire
Christmas and New Year 20 Dec -8 Jan $ 12,500 USD  enquire
 enquire  enquire
Easter $ 12,500 USD   enquire  enquire  enquire

Rental inclusive of:

Bed linen and towels

All government taxes
Wi-fi internet access

Rental inclusive of staff:

1 General manager (always on call)
1 Cleaning maid (5 hours per day with Saturdays off)
1 Gardener (5 hours per day with weekends off)

Deposits

Reservations must be accompanied at the time of booking by a 25% deposit. However, a reservation cannot be confirmed until 8 months or 240 days prior to the date of arrival, at which time the 25% deposit becomes non-refundable. The remaining 75% is required 60 days prior to the date of arrival and is immediately non-refundable. Deposits on a villa rental will not be refunded if a visit is delayed or cancelled because of transportation difficulties. Guests are therefore urged to purchase travel insurance. The minimum period for a reservation is five nights. Over certain holiday periods, a further minimum stay may apply.

If you'd like to enquire about a booking, please select your dates and click 'contact agent' and we will contact you.

Date From:
Date To:

Contact Agent

Please fill out this form and we will contact you shortly.

 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
The air holidays advertised are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
Grenadine Escape is a subagent on ATOL license ATOL T7350 for Travel Indigo.
Protection extends primarily to guests who book and pay in the United Kingdom. ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking.
Click on the ATOL logo for further information.
Grenadine Escape is a trading name of Grenadine Escape Ltd.
Registered office: 5th Floor, Kinnaird House, 1 Pall Mall East, London SW1Y 5AU. Registered number: 05141271.