5"Tranquility Villa is amazing, truly spectacular... sort of a playhouse for enjoyment of nature's greatest art... moonlight, crashing waves, cliffs, birds, sunsets, ocean breeze…"
Each day at Tranquillity has a timelessness, about it. Set in a vast paradise sloping down to the shallow, tepid sea this secluded Oasis, a hand crafted home, in the gated Moon Hole private nature reserve. Watch the sunrise from your bed. Walk down to the beach and breakfast on papaya from the garden.
This awesome 7,600-square-foot house has a magnificent master bedroom, wraparound porch, swimming pool, showers with hot and cold water, and a gorgeous terraced garden. Footpaths shaded by the dense tropical forest canopy connect the house to the beach and the road below. The house currently embraces the Moon hole founders’ principles of sustainability. For water is collected rain in tanks stored beneath the house. Gray water is also recycled from the sinks and showers to irrigate the garden and Tranquillity utilizes power generated by solar panels and a wind generator on the property.
Moon hole began in the 1960s, long before green architecture became vogue.
The house is perfectly positioned to take advantage of south-eastern trade winds.
Each bedroom has sea views and the master bedroom has its own oversize terrace.
The house has featured in House Beautiful, Coastal Living Magazine among other magazines.
- Half acre plot (0.6 acres)
- House of 7,600 sq ft built living space
- With in a protected nature reserve
- Anchor off the sandy beach below the house
- 4 en suite bedrooms
- 1 reception
- 1 library/piano room
- 4 terraces
- Swimming pool
- Private Path leads to beach access (4 minute walk)
- Outstanding Views
- Very successful rental villa
- 5 minutes to Mustique Island by plane / ½ hour by speedboat.
- Internationally acclaimed property
- Great location
- Secluded powdery white beach
- Eight more beaches within ten minutes drive.
- Port Elizabeth and Admiralty Harbour 15-20 minutes drive.
- Many other beaches about 15 minutes drive away
- Superb snorkeling, hiking, bird watching
- Excellent views of Grenadines islands, regatta sailing, whales…
- Wind generator on property
- Beautiful sun decks wrap around living rooms and master bedroom.
- Open and spacious
- The dining room table will accommodate 8 people comfortably.
- Pool with spectacular ocean and beach views
- Tranquility comes with modern amenities: TVs, DVD players, furniture appliances and linens.
Secluded powdery white beach Moon hole beach is just steps below Tranquility Villa.
15 minutes to the 5 more beaches.
Bequia Island Airport 5 min
Barbados International 50 min
Grenada International 40 min