Ocean view, exceptionally built, three bedroom villa. With stunning views and amazing sunrises you might never want to leave to the luxury and comfort of this villa but for the excitement that lies beyond in the islands culture, history and stunning coastlines.
Laid out over one floor three bedrooms and a living area are surrounded by verandas, lush gardens and ocean.
All bedrooms are en suite, superbly decorated and have private entrance.
Spacious living room with two french doors opening to the pool and patio to create a unique open air living space, Fully equiped kitchen for even the most seasoned cook, Wine refrigerator, kitchen bar that seats four, Dining room table that expands to seat twelve, Volley Ball net, football and rackets. Besides the relaxing atmosphere and invigorating pool at Seacliff we also have arrangements with local therapists to visit the villa and bring to you in a 'home atmosphere' a full range of spa treatments. From massage and manicures/pedicures to reflexology and personal training you can enjoy it all at Sea Cliff villa.
The garden is kept lush and full of local tropical flowers with palm and coconut trees. The patio and pool over look stunning views and the light shimmers on the imported Mexican glass tile that lines the pool, two teakwood steamer chairs and two deck chairs. Pool bathroom and changing area. The front yard has room to enjoy an afternoon's game of volleyball or an assortment of other yard games we have available.
- Construction date: 1995
- Constructed area: c.3,000 sq. ft
- Plot area: 30,248 sq ft (All measurements are approximate)
- The 0.7 acre lot is exceptional for expansion,
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Salt water, 8000 gallons infinity pool with ocean back drop
- Tanks 45000 gallons, Grey water 2500 gallons
- Kitchen w/ dishwasher, electric stove, microwave
- Clear ocean views give a waterfront feeling
- Private and secluded
- Elevated for spectacular sea and island views
- Spa like bathrooms
- Large open plan living room and dining room with ocean views
- Out door dining terrace
- Sea View Balconies
- Beach and Restaurants/Bar at 1.5 km
- Tennis courts at 3 km
- Well established house rental revenues.
- Furnished with exception of hand made beds which could be available.
Access road with a pretty tree lined drive-way and parking space.
Full main water and electricity supplied.
One great attribute is that it has frontage on Upper and Lower Crown road so there is separate road access for someone wanting to built a modest cottage for guests, care taker, car garage. The property has very good adjacencies with protected views due to the elevation.
Atlantic sea, Spring Bay 1 km
Caribbean sea, west coast beaches less than 10 mins drive
Bequia Island Airport 14 mins drive
Barbados International 50 mins
Grenada International 40 mins