This the most prestigious and largest hotel on Bequia has long history of hosting glamorous guests including John Paul Getty. The Plantation Estate and Hotel, a property of 18.85 acres, is in a prime position on the west coast. With an access road directly to the beach and up to the main road the Belmont Walkway, there is no better location for views and west coast swimming.
The Hotel is located at the shore of Admiralty Bay, Bequia, at the far end of what is known as the "Belmont walkway", ensuring both your privacy at the hotels beach and proximity to boutiques, shops and the quaint little town of Port Elizabeth
The lot consists of 18.85acres of land with approximately 500 feet (170meters) of beach frontage atAdmiralty Bay in Port Elizabeth, which could be expanded with the appropriate government approval. Plantation House is located at a large and well-protected deep-water natural harbor on the west side of theisland. Its beauty lies in its lush vegetation and views which are nothing but inspiring. The hotel has a total of 27 rooms equipped with air conditioning, ceiling fans, cable television, in-room safe, mini-bar, telephone,and private balconies that offer magnificent views of the ocean or garden. The facilities included when operational two restaurants; pool; windsurfing; tennis; boutique; island tours; use of water sports equipment; bar; diving;yacht charters; laundry service; and day sails.
While this property is the home to the former Plantation House Hotel, this prime real estate calls out for a more upscale venture. The splendid location makes this property an exceptional investment. The hillside provides an excellent opportunity for the development of private home and villas, which would oversee the resort and the bay. The tourism and offshore banking sectors are the main sources of revenue for St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Therefore, investments in these two areas are strongly supported by the government since they improve the economic infrastructure of the island.
5 beds (all double),
1 open kitchen
Very large living room
large veranda with splendid view of Admirality bay.
Seventeen wooden units with twin or double beds celebrating the tipically colorful wooden construction of the colonial era with gingerbread décor and traditional verandahs overlooking twenty acres of a delicately manicured tropical garden.
Cabanas “Suite” :
A) Oceanfront : just footsteps away from the see, 3 inter-connecting twin-bedded rooms, each with a verandah on the oceanfront (2 with twin beds and 1 with "King-Size" bed).
B) View of the ocean : in recently built cottage unit, 2 connecting twin-bedded rooms, each with dressing room and verandah, enjoying a lovely view of the ocean.
- Beach Front & Pool
- Ocean Front Cabana Suites, villa style accommodation for families of 4 or 6.
- One minutes walk from the nearest restaurants and the glittering Admiralty Bay and quaint harbour of Port Elizabeth.
- The world famous Princess Margaret Beach is just around the bluff, five minutes in a water taxi.
- This property also has a pool and tennis courts that may need refurbishment. The land is flat and ideal for development.
- All guest accommodations have private shower, mini bar, air conditioning, and sofa bed in the cabanas
- Italian Waterfront restaurant and bar
- Babysitting on request
- The perfect match with a weeks sailing the Southern Grenadines.
- Excellent base for Bequia’s annual Easter Regatta. The Regatta is sponsored by Pepsi, Heineken, Mount Gay and Prize giving is annually held here at the Main House.
- Fully functioning electric and water facitilies
- Road access with parking
- Already a thriving tourist residence
- Plenty of land for substantial development, up to 40 villas.
- Bequia Island, the Grenadines is located at latitude 13° north and longitude 61° 15 west
- Belmont Beach borders the Property.
- Other West coast beaches: 5 mins (Princess Margret. Lower Bay 15min Walk)
- Bequia Island Airport 10 mins.
- Barbados International 50 mins
- Grenada International 40 mins