Prime Front Line Villa
Situated overlooking the entire west coast of the island this Pied dans L’eau sits on a promonantry flanked by Princess Margaret Beach and Lower Bay which are two of the world’s most voted for beaches.
The property, impeccably built over two floors, has been created out of an original stone villa built nearly a century ago, on arguably one of the best and most exclusive locations in the Caribbean, with dazzling panoramic sea and mountain views.
This property suits discerning owners wishing to avoid a high density and artificial environment, with an emphasis on build quality, sunset and ocean views.
The finishes include signature wooden floors, high wooden ceilings, immaculate fittings in cool, natural materials which reflect the colonial style of the villas on neighbouring island Mustique. An ideal property for the yacht owner whose yacht can be moored in front of the house.
- 0.75 acre plot
- 2 storeys
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 reception room
- 4 bathrooms
- Re-constructed historical property
- Ocean, Beach and Mountain view
- Sunset view
- Infinity Swimming Pool
- Fully fenced
- Beach access (2 minute walk)
- Restaurant and Spa facilities are a short drive away.
- Yacht moorings available infront of the house
- 10 minutes to Mustique Island by plane / ½ hour by speedboat.
- Powdery white beaches.
- Eight more beaches within ten minutes drive.
- Port Elizabeth and Admiralty Harbour 5 minutes drive.
- Superb diving, snorkelling, hiking, bird watching
Bequia Island Airport 10min
Barbados International 50 min flight
Grenada International 40 min flight