Commanding sea views over turquoise reefs and lush mountains from this historic villa.
This four bedroom property has both a fresh water swimming pool and a private sea view plunge pool off one of its bedrooms.
The property is arranged as three self contained units. The principal house has four bedrooms. It emcompasses a charming Great Hall which looks out to sea. The Great Hall is extended to the tropical outdoors, by a covered outdoor living area (50’ x 22’) with a raised hardwood sitting area to the front. An additional lower deck housing two apartment suites, looks out over Spring coconut plantation and swimming bay.
The house sits in a mature tropical walled garden with stone terraces and grassed areas.
- 0.79 acre garden surrounding by woods
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Elevated for spectacular sea and Grenadines views
- Great Hall sitting room with ocean views
- TV room/living room and dining room with ocean views
- Out door dining terrace
- Swimming Pool - Off the Great Hall is a stone paved terrace into which is set the swimming pool.
- Two apartments - At the lower ground floor level are two self contained apartments with sea view terraces.
- Plunge Pool - The main apartment suite has it own private plunge pool with stunning sea views.
- Sea View Balconies
- Sunrise views
- Beach and Restaurants/Bar at 1km
- Tennis courts at 1.5 km
- Pump and filter room
- Tool store
- Laundry room
- Constructed area: 10,000 sq. ft
- Fully furnished
- Beach access 30 minute by foot. 5 minute by car.
- Restaurant and Spa facilities are a short drive away.
- Yacht moorings available.
- 10 minutes to Mustique Island by plane / half hour by speedboat.
- Three beaches along the east coast within a short drive.
- Eight more beaches within ten minutes drive.
- Port Elizabeth and Admiralty Harbour 5 minutes drive.
- Superb snorkelling, hiking, bird watching
- An original plantation building sited on the two hundred year old sugar plantation, with a pottery and art gallery and the luxurious Firefly Hotel and Restaurant a few minutes walk down the hill, on the way to Spring Beach.
- Private and peaceful
Bequia Island Airport 20min
Barbados International 50 min flight
Grenada International 40 min flight