Designed to take full advantage of its wonderful views, Balliceaux (pronounced Bali –so) is a much loved, private, three-bedroom house that sits perched with views over aqua reefs of Crown Point on Bequia Island, St. Vincent and the Grenadines in the Caribbean.
The house offers stunning ocean and Grenadines views. There are also views of a palm-studded beach on a coconut Plantation.
The villa is specifically designed for open living in the tropics.
This impressive house is completely open, apty designed for the tropics. Visitors here greatly enjoy the views, décor and attention to details. A large living room and terrace forms the main centre of the house, with two bedrooms and a separate guests wing on either side. Constructed primarily of Brazilian Greenheart and Bequia stone, the style is warm and contemporary with a mix of Indonesian and vintage furnishings. The grounds are extremely private and well insulated by lush terraced gardens.
The Atmosphere is pristine and windswept with regular trade winds.
Princess Margaret and Lower Bay beaches are less than ten minutes drive away.
- Construction date: 1995
- Constructed area: 3,000 sq. ft
- Plot area: 33,000 sq ft (All measurements are approximate)
- The 0.75 acre lot is exceptional for expansion. There is road frontage on the lower and upper crown point road so a guest cottage could be built below the house with a full water view and its own road access separate form the upper house. There are no restrictions to expand the pool or too build.,/li>
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Clear ocean views give a waterfront feeling
- Private and secluded
- Elevated for spectacular sea and Grenadines views
- 6 ft deep plunge pool with ocean back drop
- Natural rock water-fall
- Open plan modern kitchen
- Spa like bathrooms
- Large open plan living room and dining room with ocean views
- Out door dining terrace
- Indonesian and Vintage Style
- Sea View Balconies
- Beach and Restaurants/Bar at 1.5 km
- Tennis courts at 3 km
- Well established house rental revenues.
Access road with a pretty tree lined drive-way and parking space.
Full main water and electricity supplied.
One great attribute is that it has frontage on Upper and Lower Crown road so there is separate road access for someone wanting to built a modest cottage for guests, care taker, car garage. The property has very good adjacencies with protected views due to the elevation.
Atlantic sea, Spring Bay 1 km
Caribbean sea, west coast beaches less than 10 mins drive
Bequia Island Airport 14 mins drive
Barbados International 50 mins
Grenada International 40 mins