A pretty two bedroom house of very good structure with views to die for and lovely wooden beams in high ceilings. A swimming pool sits to the south side of the house enjoying magnificent harbour views. Entering the house from the Bequia Estates upper road you meet a stone paved garden courtyard and enter a small kitchen at the back of the house. The tile floor living room then opens on to awesome views from the 30x 15 ft west coast facing veranda. The house is currently owned by an English couple who moved here from Antibes. The gardens have flambouyant and fruiting trees and this is an established, friendly, international neighbourhood of multi million dollar villas.
- 0.5 acre plot
- 2 bedrooms
- Ocean facing living room and bedrooms
- Shared bathroom upstairs
- Guest bathroom downstairs
- 15x 12 ft pool
- Pretty gardens.
- c. 1800 sq ft built area
- Built in 1990's
- Outstanding views
- Two large terraces
- Entrance court yard
- mains electricity at 220 v / 50 cycles
- private water supply from underground water tanks
- mosquito-netted window openings
- ceiling fans
- Path leads to beach access (10 minute walk)
- Restaurant and Spa facilities are a short walk or drive away.
- 10 minutes to Mustique Island by plane / ½ hour by speedboat.
- Four beaches within 5 minutes drive.
- Port Elizabeth and Admiralty Harbour 1 minutes drive.
- Superb snorkelling, hiking, bird watching
Bequia Island Airport 20min
Barbados International 50 min flight
Grenada International 40 min flight