Perfectly placed on the western, leeward shore of Carriacou, the Lot is ideally suited for one superior residence. Nestled below a wooded hillside of untamed land, the land is surrounded by the owners' wooded nature preserve of three-Acres: from the Sea to the public road. The property enjoys spectacular, uninterrupted views that encompass uninhabited islands and magical sunsets.
A private 14 foot unpaved lane (belonging to the estate), slopes gently upwards (around 800 feet) to join the secondary public road at the top of the estate. Thereon into the village (half-a-mile), and a two-mile drive on a paved road into the main town of Hillsborough: which has all the usual amenities.
- Beach front lot
- 0.4 acres (land acre 19,000 sq ft)
- Spectacular sea and Grenadine island views
- 0.4 - acre plot (land area 19,000 s f)
- Great location – beach on property & three beaches within five minutes drive.
- Unique Lot hidden
- In a privately owned nature preserve
- Protection of the natural environment is paramount to the vendors
- Last available plot of only two waterfront lots in the cove.
- Excellent sea breeze and trade-winds from the northwest
- Deep water just offshore with sandy swimming lagoon in the Cove
- Spectacular views across Sparrow Bay to Sandy Island and Cistern Point
- Wild pathway belongs to the northern waterfront
- Secluded Cove can only be approached from the Sea
- Plenty of sand, loose coral can be moved to form groin to attract more
- A jetty can be constructed
- Mains electricity well down private access and thereafter Purchaser responsible for laying underground cable to the construction site
- "Green belt” covenant written into purchase agreement
- 18th Century Ruin and nature preserve (belonging to the Vendor) border the northern boundary.
- Carriacou is the most southerly of the Grenadines, situated 20 miles north of Grenada, latitude 12,5 degrees. It has an area of 13 square miles and is the largest of the chain of islands between Grenada and St. Vincent.
- Uninhabited Sandy Island just east of Carriacou. This tiny island serves as the symbol of the ideal tourism destination - pure white sand embraced by turquoise blue waters the ultimate Caribbean dream.
Beach on property
Notable nearby beach of Anse La Roche, is a peaceful beach where turtles swim ashore to lay their eggs at night. This beach lies on the northwest coast of the island. The beach is only accessible by water from Hillsborough or by foot from the small village of Bogles, which is the terminus of a bus route from the capital. With its sea life-infested coral reefs lying just offshore, this crescent-shaped gem of a beach is one of the best places to snorkel in Grenada and Carriacou
Carriacou Island Airport 25 min
Grenada International 10 minute flight