From the extraordinary vantage point of Hope Estate, Lot B is one of seven waterfront and beach valley plots, sized between1 and 5 acres, which have recently been released for sale. These plots are within Hope Estate, a privately owed estate of 90 acres, which dates back to days when the current owners father sailed into Bequia in the early fifties. Since then the estate has been transformed into a Bohemian paradise combining the families lifestyle with the architectural expertise and progressive vision of the architcts, Beyer Blinder Belle.
Lot B has a great view of Bequia headland, Anse La Coite Beach and Paradise. Faces north west, plenty of breeze. It is across from a beautiful open Savannah area.
Excellent views onto valleys, ocean and beaches.
Great location - two beaches within view and walking distance
The plan for the redevelopment of the area sets out pre-defined maximum building heights and set backs and the basic development layout is controlled by the estate and by local planning laws. Buyers here would building villas to live in or and to rent/sell. High season here is (Dec – May)
There are currently five houses. By reading snipets from the architects design brief one can get a feel for the atmosphere created in these designs: ‘Design Motifs from Bali, Guerna Vaca, Mexico, Mustique, Structural framing in Ipe/Greenheart from Brazil … The Amazon and trading “Up River”, little canoes and tribesman”
Quality without Compromise
The Hope Estate is mainted to a truly high standard any road building will tendered out and we recommend the firm Kelcom International who have built high quality roads and underground infrastructure to the Friendship Heights villa development site.
Site Views Stunning ocean and coastal views east and north.to close by L’Anse coite, Crescent Bay and Park Bay. The uninhabited islands Balliceaux and Battoweya Islands could also be viewed from lots D,E,F,G.
The estate access road is concrete and runs along side the villa plots. It is maintained by the Hope Estate.
Hope Estate lands are considered the probably the most desirable in Bequia for investors who need to see revenue on rented property and rapid growth in land and development prices. The beach at Hope is comparable to Macaroni beach in Mustique, absolutely stunning in water colour and sand quality.
- Underground cable, electricity and telephone
- Hope Beach 30 minutes walk
- Excellent views onto valleys and beaches
- Seclusion, Exclusivity, Privacy
- Port Elizabeth is less than 10 minutes drive.
- Security afforded by a cul de sac road.
- Well built and maintained roads.
- Proximity to the multi millions dollars villas development on the opposite ridge of Hope Bay where villas will have price tags starting at USD 3 M
- Views of Mustique, Balliceaux, Battowia and into the secluded valley of Anse La Coite
- Very desirable location for tourists/villa renters
- Cooled by gentle trade winds
- Lush vegetation
- Walking distance to Hope Bay w/ good swimming, strong currents at times though.
- Walking distance to Anse La Coite beach excellent snorkelling
- Magnificent ocean views over Caribbean and Atlantic coast and over small offshore island
- Views to the beaches to Mustique, Balliceaux and Battoweya and other uninhabited offshore islands.
- Great location - two beaches within walking distance
- The Fire Fly Bequia a luxury 5* hotel and Restaurant on Spring Bay.
- Villa build opportunity with high yields of up to 90%
- 70% mortgages available on house build
- New Development
Available Lots and current pricing
Please contact us by clicking on the contact tab above.