Bequia LAND FOR SALE
- Picturesque views over the Grenadine islands including Mustique
- Well built road to each plot
- Electric and cable infrastructure included
- Great location – three beaches within view and walking distance (30 minutes)
- Included in each sale contract is a schedule related to construction that achieves a high quality environment
There are several established villas built here already in a friendly ex pat community. One such house, Alta Vista villa achieved a sale price of USD 2 Million in 2008. In 2011, near to this location on the west coast, The Retreat House sold for US$ 3 Million.
- 10% deposit
- Owner/bank financing available
- Development consultation available
- Excellent views of sunrise
- Stunning ocean, mountain and coastal views
- Views over Friendship Bay
- Views over Isle a Quatre (uninhabited island)
- Views over Petit Nevis (uninhabited island)
- Views over The Bequia Cays
- Views over Mustique Island
- Views over Balliceaux and Battoweya (uninhabited islands)
- Fine dining on the water front in several locations within 5 minutes drive.
Bequia has a small airport that is serviced by Mustique Airways, SVG air and Grenadines Airways. Two daily flights (50 mins) leave Barbados daily at 1.30 pm and 4.30 pm
For private international jet arrivals Bequia is a short flight away (USD 900 one-way from Canouan - Canouan Island has recently opened its extended airport runway: 5900 ft
A joint Airport expansion project between the Government of Saint Vincent and Canouan Resorts Development Ltd has invested millions to make Canouan Island a true international Airport now allowing aircraft as large as the Boeing 737 and Airbus 320 to land and take off safely. The first G5 took off from Canouan, fully fuelled to London NON-STOP on March 27th, 2008.
BEQUIA Island transfer times:
Barbados - 45 minutes
San Juan - 2 hours (connect from Canouan)
Miami - 3 hours (connect from Canouan)
International Airport St. Vincent
On 16th of August 2006 the Government announced that they are forging ahead with the development of an international airport in St. Vincent. Completion of the airport is expected at the end of 2014.