Sunset, moonrise and sunrise
views are outstanding across the entire islands west coast and also from the ridge top to the south Mustique, Canouan and Grenada on a clear day. The estate has a small rocky/sandy beach which could be transformed into a private marina and white sandy beach with perfect swimming, snorkeling and scuba conditions.
The vendor has a further 14 acres running along the entire waterline to the cliff edge at west cay which she would also sell.
22 acres USD 3.5 M
36 acres USD 5.6M.
After that, there is no more sellable land beyond this estate so one would
own the land and then have the benefit of the wilderness beyond leading to the
Nature Reserve and west cay which is the route taken to sail to the Grenadines.
- First 22 acres of virgin, verdant land from sea level to mountain top that is seen on the topography map
- Amazing views
- Rich land: bamboo, bay leaf, really old massive fig tree
- Sizable gully, which could easily be used to facilitate water catchment infrastructure and electricity all the way to where Belle's begins - none thereafter
The beautiful idyllic island of Bequia in The Grenadines sits peacefully and discreetly amidst an array of colourful cays, tranquil bays and white sand beaches. This picture postcard paradise is easily accessible within a day from the UK, everyday. Daily
flights from London to Barbados link with a 35 minute flight to Bequia. Only 7 miles square with a population of less than 6,000.
Lower Bay beach is on the west coast of the island with excellent swimming and snorkelling. The beach like the rest of the island has no hotels, no high rise buildings. The international community at Lower Bay mixes well with the local whom are all descended from two families and own the entire bay between them.
- Prime west coast 22 -36 acres
- Beach front
- Cliff frontage
- Ridge tops
- Sunset, Sunrise and Moonrise views
- Excellent residential potential
- Excellent swimming
- Road access from beach (proposed)
- Charming village in Lower Bay, located in a very exclusive part of the Caribbean, looking over Admiralty Harbour and the yachts at anchor.
- A handful of exclusive villas make up the community here mixing well with
the local restaurants and family homes. View Survey
The land has clear title deed. Information on the seller will be released
upon release of contracts.
- De Reef Resturant and Bar, Lower Bay
- Stanley Restaurant and Bar, Lower Bay
- Sweet Retreat (Celebrity Chef will open the restaurant in 2009)
- Scuba Diving & Snorkelling
- Children’s natural swimming pool in the sea.
- Plans are afoot for a Basils Bar II at Adams Bay (the original is in Mustique)
- Fire Fly Mustique has opened at hotel and restaurant in Spring (the original is in Mustique)
22 acres at 3.5M USD
gives investors a per sq ft price of 3.65 per sq ft. This is an incredible
Lands in this area are now selling at USD 25 per square foot ( see
Some sellers will see offers up to USD 40 per sq ft as our clients
have mentioned raising stakes this high.
10% contract signing
Completion for a single villa development will be 12 - 18 months. New Eden however was built in just under 9 months.
Cost for a villa development will be USD 150 - 200 per sq ft for a finished product. We are working with local architects and builders on the Sweet Retreat currently which you can visit and view as an example along with other properties and architects works.
RECENT PURCHASES AT LOWER BAY
0.5 acres USD 500,000 Lower Bay. (Behind De Reef)
3 bedroom house (rundown) 0.3 acres USD 650,000.00
1.0 acres USD 1 M Lower Bay. (Behind De Reef)
The Retreat Villa, Lower Bay USD 5 M. 4,000 sq ft. 4 bed. 0.75 acres. Built 2006.
Osprey House, Princess Margaret USD 1.4 M 2300 sq ft 4 bed. 0.5 acres. Built 2007. SOLD March 2008