The location of the resort, on its own private island just off St Vincent, has to be one of its best assets - a 'Robinson Crusoe' setting, but one that is not too remote. To further enhance this experience, guests staying 7 nights (on full board) can spend a couple of days cruising the Grenadines on one of the islands private yachts. Combine all of this with excellent cuisine from a young creative chef and the result is a perfect, understated hideaway holiday. It's very much an escapist place, just perfect for romantics. Lazy days are spent relaxing on your private terrace, sunbathing on the beautiful white sandy beach or chilling in a hammock at Coconuts bar. Powerboats guests away to waterfalls and some of the world best coral reef.
7 nights Lovers Package Ocean View cottage for two. 7 nights for the cost of 6; May 15th – October 31st 2010. Includes full board (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) for 7 nights, airport transfers, welcome drink on arrival, fresh fruit and flowers in room daily, Sunfish, snorkels, windsurfers, tennis, paddle boats and simple laundry (no ironing), 2 days use of fitness centre at “Fitness Quest”, and a 2 night “Sailaway” free option.. All taxes and service charges are included.
- 30 breeze-cooled cottages; superior are located by the sea, the deluxe are half way up the hillside, luxury cottages have fabulous views of the Grenadines and the luxury cottages with pools are by the beach
- Private facilities with open-air showers, tea and coffee making facilities, fridge, hair dryer, safe, ceiling fan
- 2 bars - one located just off the beach out at sea
- Seawater swimming pool, free tennis day and night, snorkeling equipment, sailing dinghies, pedal boats and windsurfers
- 30 minute powerboat to Mustique Island or to Waterfalls of Baleine
Grenadine Escape View Point
'A property which we believe creates the atmosphere of a true Caribbean holiday - set on its own private island away from the stress of everyday life. It is pure escapism, but you can easily rejoin the 21st century when you are ready! Young Island will appeal to a wide range of guests and couples looking for some variety and a sense of adventure will be attracted by the chance to spend a few nights during their holiday sailing through the Grenadines, or climbing the Volcano. The food is expensive but worth it while they serve seven different types of warm homemade bread before the meal begins. The Pina Coladas were also one of the winners for me it is so good when they get it right!
Click here to add to the Guest Book